Get Seen: WordPress Sites for Coaches
You need a website, your own little corner of the internet.
A place where people can learn about you and the brilliance you bring to the world.
Thing is, you don’t want to do it on your own. Not all of it, anyway, and that has you feeling a bit, well, stuck.
You’ve come to the right place.
I create WordPress websites for coaches and creative solo-preneurs that
- beautifully and effectively reflect their brand and their brilliance
- allow their visitors to easily find what they’re looking for and
- are responsive, simple to maintain and designed to grow along with your business.
My intention is that just seeing your site makes you feel great and your visitors feel welcome and that you feel confident posting to your blog and adding pages and offers as you’re ready to grow.
WordPress Website Set-Up
Here’s What I’ll Do
- Web Hosting & Domain Name: connect your domain name to your hosting account – don’t worry if this sounds like a foreign language, I’ll provide simple instructions to get you started
- WordPress: set up a fresh installation of the latest version on your site
- Canvas: install the latest version of this versatile, responsive, simple-to-use theme from Woothemes ($99 value)
- Plugins: install the free plugins (little programs that make your site more functional) that I won’t run any of my sites without
- Header: insert your name and tagline – or – upload a header image the you provide
- Pages: create up to 10 pages on your site with content – text and images – you provide
- Navigation Menu: create 1 navigation menu
- Branding: set up the fonts and colors you select to reflect your brand
- Contact Form: install 1 contact form, the simple kind that comes installed with Canvas
- Widgets: install up to 6 little boxes of info that go along the side or bottom of your pages with text and images you provide
- Email Address: set up 1 business email address through your web host
- MailChimp optin: set up 1 MailChimp optin (signup form), the simple kind that comes installed with Canvas
- Social Media: set up links to your social media hangouts from links that you provide
- Live Calls: 2 live phone calls, up to 60 minutes each, one as we begin and the other after I turn your site over to you
- Video Tutorials: custom made as I create your site, including one on how to add blog posts and another on how to add new pages to your site
Here’s the Process
- We connect to discuss your needs and the ways in which I can help you meet them via email and perhaps a short phone call.
- If we agree that I’m the right person to work on your site, we proceed. Otherwise, I’ll share a recommendation or two.
- You complete and return the WordPress Site Everything-Florence-Needs-to-Know Form. (I’ll send you the link when we’re ready for it.)
- We’ll hop on the phone to clarify your vision for your site.
- I send you an invoice for a down payment, half the fee. You pay it.
- I schedule a block of time to work on your WordPress site, usually within a week of receiving all of the necessary information and down payment.
- I do my thing. We might email back and forth a few times with questions and updates.
- I finish your site. You pay the balance of your fee. Your site is launched. Your business grows. The world becomes a better place.
- We have second phone call to make sure everything’s the way you want and that you’re confident using your site. I don’t disappear. I’ll be around to make sure you’re comfortable with how to use it.
- MailChimp Set-Up Service: $174 ($25 discount)
- Header Design: $150, text-only or with text and vector graphics you supply
- Design and Install a Popup Optin: $25
- Hourly Rate: $125
Have a site that you want to redesign? Want to add a few pages or spice up your design? Let’s talk. Contact me for a free, 30-minute call to discuss your needs and how I can help you meet them.
Feeling fuzzy about exactly what you need?
A little coaching might be just the ticket. I’m having a great time working with clients in a sort of coaching/web design combo – and they’re loving it, too. Use the Contact form to set up a free, 30-minute call.
Let’s Get Started
Contact me so we can discuss how you can best get you the site that attracts your right clients, is easy to maintain and grow and makes your heart sing when you see it because it so beautifully reflects your brand and your brilliance.