I create WordPress websites for coaches and creative solopreneurs with the intention that
- seeing your site makes you feel great and your visitors feel welcome and
- you feel confident posting to your blog and adding pages and content to the extent you want to manage your site on your own.
Here’s What I’ll Do
- Web Hosting & Domain Name: you purchase a domain name and web hosting (I can provide guidelines and suggestions) and I’ll connect your domain name to your hosting account.
- WordPress: set up a fresh installation of the latest version on your site.
- Canvas: install the latest version of this versatile, responsive (that means it looks as good on phones and tablets as on desktops and laptops), simple-to-use theme from Woothemes ($99 value).
- Plugins: install the free plugins (little programs that make your site more functional) that I won’t run any of my sites without.
- Header: insert your name and tagline – or – upload a header image the you provide
- Pages: create up to 5 pages on your site with content (text and images) you provide
- Navigation Menu: create 1 navigation menu
- Branding: set up the fonts and colors you select to reflect your brand
- Contact Form: install 1 contact form, the simple kind that comes installed with Canvas
- Widgets: install up to 6 little boxes of info that go along the side or bottom of your pages with text and images you provide
- MailChimp optin: set up 1 MailChimp optin (signup form), the simple kind that comes installed with Canvas
- Social Media: set up links to your social media hangouts from links that you provide
- Live Calls: 2 live phone calls, up to 60 minutes each, one as we begin and the other after I turn your site over to you
- Video Tutorials: custom made as I create your site, including one on how to add blog posts and another on how to add new pages to your site
Here’s the Process
- We connect to discuss your needs and the ways in which I can help you meet them via email and perhaps a short phone call.
- If we agree that I’m the right person to work on your site, we proceed. Otherwise, I’ll share a few recommendations with you.
- You provide the information (fonts, colors, layout, page titles, etc.) and content (text, images, audio, video) you want in your site.
- We have an initial call to clarify what goes where on your site.
- I send you an invoice for a down payment, half the fee. You pay it.
- I schedule a block of time to work on your WordPress site, usually within a week of receiving all of the necessary information and down payment. I will not begin working on your site until I have all information and content in hand.
- I do my thing. I finish your site. You pay the balance of your fee. Your site is launched. Your business grows. The world becomes a better place.
- We have second phone call to make sure everything’s the way you want and that you’re confident using your site. I don’t disappear. I’ll be around to make sure you’re comfortable with how to use it.
Let’s Get Started
Contact me so we can discuss how you can best get you the site that attracts your right clients, is easy to maintain and grow and makes your heart sing when you see it because it so beautifully reflects your brand and your brilliance.